Saturday, May 20, 2017

Hills

  
Every moment,
You are so sweet, natural and naive,
Thrilled, respect and love.

when you spread your never closed arms,
 I simply kissing you by spirit,
Very sad why do other don't see as I see, as I love.

Each peak, blinking eyes,
biting teeth and teasing me.
I saw my shadow over you,
You put me turbulence
but I more happy and excited.

Often you tear in between your body,
That make me hurt though, I never can do anything
I feel extremely sorry and sorry with my government

Sometimes you look bright white,
often naked due to weather,
occasionally you invite me with colourful flowers

I wish you would spring forever
but how nature can follow me,
I only can love you without any condition.

I may not explain, how much I fell in love with you,
You are my hope to bring more tourists.
You are my power to move forward.
You are my pride for stewardship


 I have written this poem, while flying over the sky from Nepalgunj to Jumla,May 17, 2017 






World Social Forum 2024, Kathmandu- Dignified Menstruation: Decolonized Menstrual Movement and Reimagination of Feminism

 Inaugural Speech, 16 February, World Social Forum Dear Friends,