Thursday, June 29, 2017

#Safemotherhood in #Jumla

Many of my reading materials, poems, stories etc. lost while I am travelling here and there. I do not have safe house till 2001 so many times I have given to my friends, sisters for preservation of documents though it doesn't work as always.
I have given all my documents to Mathura, Devi didi while I completed Bachelor of Nursing. I do not know where was my Thesis that is done on Menstrual Hygiene. I tried so much in library of Nursing campus, asked with my Supervisor Sulochana Manadhar and other friends but couldn't found at all. Meanwhile, I also interested to find my other thesis in different capacity. Unfortunately, I did found only the Proposal though I paste here.

World Social Forum 2024, Kathmandu- Dignified Menstruation: Decolonized Menstrual Movement and Reimagination of Feminism

 Inaugural Speech, 16 February, World Social Forum Dear Friends,